One of Us is looking for a Receptionist/Office Assistant to join the team. Responsibilities will be twofold: to be responsible for the reception area and for assisting with general office tasks and duties.
· Ensure the reception area is maintained to the highest standard at all times.
· Meet and greet visitors in a friendly and welcoming manner.
· Ensure security is maintained during main business hours.
· Answer incoming calls promptly and politely and transfer internally. Field calls when necessary and take accurate messages.
· Take receipt and log deliveries in line with company procedure.
· Handle taxis, courier and shipping requirements.
· Manage the meeting room schedules and organise food and refreshments for client or staff events as required.
· Issue new joiner ID passes and fobs and make sure they are ready on their first day of employment.
· Ensure all visitors are issued with temporary passes inline with company procedure and are accounted for each day.
· Liaise closely with the Office Runner.
Office Assistant/PA tasks;
· Assist the Office Manager with general administrative tasks and duties
· Provide some PA support to Company Directors as required
· Assist with the organisation of office events
We’d like to talk to you if you have:
· Previous experience in an administrative role
· Strong multi-tasking skills
· Good knowledge of Word and Excel
· Familiar with Google Calendars and Documents
· Excellent interpersonal skills and manner
· Excellent telephone manner
· Highly organised and methodical in your approach
· Friendly and helpful ‘can do’ manner, enthusiastic
· Trustworthy, reliable and punctual
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain calm under pressure
· Some experience with organising events useful but not essential
Email us your reel/CV with covering note via our application form.