A dutiful damsel agrees to marry a handsome prince, only to find the royal family has recruited her as a sacrifice to repay an ancient debt. Thrown into a cave with a fire-breathing dragon, she must rely on her wits and will to survive.
We completed some of the most complex work OOU has ever done including:
- Creature work of a dragon with full skeleton and muscle system, animated across 166 shots.
- Huge scale cave environments and DMP set extensions.
- A lot of dragon fire, napalm, a neck brewing fire effect, dust and destruction, melting and cracking ice, and of course a few splatterings of blood.
- Assets included a dragon, digi-doubles, burnt swallows, armour, swords, crystals and many more props and objects.
- It’s the first show at OOU to need 3 units running in parallel.
- A total of 84,877 ShotGrid versions were generated.